Monday, June 6, 2011

My Mission Statement

My inspiration for this blog came from my dual passion for food and for the world and its cultures. I experience countries and their essence through their food and drink, plan my days around my meals abroad and in Toronto, and am always inspired to recreate the dishes I’ve eaten abroad when I return home. From the ceviche of the Ecuadorian coast to the mole of Mexico to the soup dumplings of the streets of Shanghai, the concept for this blog is to post on foods that I’ve cooked in Toronto after eating them abroad. It’ll keep me inspired and passionate and help me continue to remember and enjoy those travels. It’s also way cheaper than eating out (and travelling for that matter) and almost always a better meal. And on that note…

No comments:

Post a Comment